CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Writer's Block

What to say, what to say. I can't think straight. The left side of my brain is going one way and

the right is going to other. I gotta bunch of ideas but I can't put them together. Does this sound

right.... no no change that. Nothing is making sense. It feels like I'm rambling. What to say,

what to say.....wait I already said that. Uhhhhhh.....YES! I got it. No that's not good. I need

something better. What's another word for motion. Lotion, no that just rhymes it doesn't make

sense. I'll just do this in thirty minutes (thirty minutes go by). I'll do it in about an hour (an

hour goes by). I'll just do it tommorrow. No wait it's due tomorrow. What to say, what to say.

Writer's block

0 comments: