CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Daisy & Duke

My mind keeps pacing; heart keeps racing
and I'm thinking why did I get myself into this situation
Far from love; this is merely infatuation
But to her its the opposite
She wanna kick it all the time like soccer kids
So today she asked if I loved her with all my heart
and I said I wasn't sure like where the ocean starts
She started crying, said I was lying, and she didn't believe me
She wouldn't stop, she was in shock, mouth open like she wanted to eat me
I told her I was sleepy; so she let herself out
I was kinda stressed out, hoping she wouldn't do something crazy
Till I heard my car windows shatter "Damn you Daisy!"
First came the windonws, then came the tires
This chick was doin more slashing then Michael Myers
I didn't call the cops; that would make me a punk
So I slept with her sister cuase she was a jump
When Daisy found out she threatened kill me
So I packed my packed my bags and moved Philly

0 comments: