CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Love Story

She walks in the room and hears


{Me Talking:}
{ She knows that i Love her, but doesn't seem to care
sometimes im acknowleged
others times its like im not there
And yes it hurts, but i play that it doesn't
I ate her love and its digested in my stomach
I confessed my feelings
And she showed no feelings
Its like im playing with blank cards everytime that I'm dealing
or
Rolling 1-2-3's everytime that I'm rolling...
I'm just stating how i feel
With this love I don't know if its real
...So i pinch myself to see if I'm awake
YES, yes to the fact that I'm awake but I don't know if its real love
My tank of affection is low, i need to fill love
F it I feel love
You damn right I love her.
This is real love}

I Love You Poetry...<3

0 comments: