CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Back to the Future Part 4: A chat with the past

I may look young in age, but i got a veteran's mind
It's like I dropped my watch behind me.... I'm ahead of my time
I'm from where we don't have fly cars; our cars fly
Plus the round things stay on the side like frog eyes
I'm from where you see robots on the regular
We on that James Bonds tip nobody uses cellulars
Computers are non existent
Instead we use robots to tell us our daily missions
And everyone and they mama got a gold pot to piss in
The poorest person is a rich bastard in these times
And the richest has what they have multiplied by 3 times
There's all kinds of new gismos and gadgets
Stuff you wouldn't believe; you'll swear it was magic
Well, it's been fun and I would love to stay
But I gotta go back to the future like Michael J.

0 comments: