CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Love Letter: Ode to Wanda

Ode to Wanda.....from your smile to your physique...from your hair to those bunions on your feet....im just joking....but seriously you got me open....im trying to get the ice broken....ode to Wanda.....

Ode to Wanda....you seem like you're sweet....i thought the only time you drewl was in your sleep....but as i wipe the slobber off my mouth....im thinking you may read this and not even sweat it....but for me... i sit here with a hard head although im not hard headed.....ode to Wanda....

Ode to Wanda...your red hair reminds me of a fresh bouquet of roses....I wanna part your red sea let me be your Moses....your blue lip gloss smells nice like violets...im just looking for some booty let me be your pirate...you look so sweet like sugar....basically I think your dope... let me be your pusha...ode to Wanda....

0 comments: